The Stylmartin Indian has become a Classic from Stylmartin. The cafe racer, classic, biker crowd will enjoy these well made, comfortable boots without compromising protection and style. A best seller!
All Stylmartin products are designed and engineered exclusively in Italy and produced in Europe after a careful and reliable quality control. The brand reputation for high quality products is a guarantee to the end consumer: nothing is unintended and the high quality of the product has always the first place in corporate choices. Use of high-grade materials, great attention to the design and the handicraft manufacturing care are the cornerstones of Stylmartin mind.
Upper: Full grain writer Leather
Lining: Waterproof and breathable
Malleolus Protections: PU internal protection on both sides
Protections: Leather gear protection
Fastening: Laces (2 versions)
Footbed: Changeable and anatomic
Sole: Vibram anti-slip rubber stone
A word From Sy: These are the same soles you will find in many high quality hiking boots for a good reason. These Vibram soles provide excellent grip in all terrain. Who can argue this is not important to a rider? There is so much to say about this boots, but here are the big take aways:
- These run large so please get a size down.
- Being a full 6" boot, it provides great ankle support.
- They are highly water resistent, meaning you can ride in the rain but you should not submerse it in water.
- The break in period is very minimal. Walking around in them prior to wearing/riding is not necessary.
- Do expect for them to wear into a more classical boot. It will develop its own patina and each boot will have its own character. Do not relate it to dress shoes, but more like the traditiional workboot or mock-toe boot. The older it gets, the better looking it becomes.