DMD Helmet SeventyFive-Matte Black
DMD SEVENTY FIVE is a tribute to the stylish icon of the 70’S. DMD launched a new replica of that helmet giving a new soul for all the riders who wish to be back to the raceways of the Golden Age. The helmet is an improved design of the DMD Racer model and the name comes from the year when the company was born. The helmets has slotted air vents to increase air supply and it has 3 snaps for a snap on visor. It has a space large enough for goggles.
- Carbon Kevlar Shell
- Removable and washable Liner
- Padded chin strap with double D-Ring closure
- ECE - DOT
Small Shell: XS= 53/54cm, S= 55/56cm, M= 57/58cm Normal Shell: L= 59/60cm, XL= 61/62cm
A word From Sy: This full face helmet fits a slightly oval to a round shape head. It is light with decent sound transfer, but lacks ventilation up top. I can see where DMD went with this. It is an ode to the older helmets of the past and having these ports take away from the look and heritage. The wide opening does a good job with some of the fresh air, goggles may impede the flow somewhat. We also offer the Goggle Retainer as alow cost option to keep the goggle straps in place and shield visors as well.
Here are the Pro's:
- Universal/neutral fit for most heads
- Very light at 2lbs. 11oz.
- Moisture wicking and removeable internal liner
- Accepts 3 button/snap shield accessories
Here are the Con's:
- Lack of upper ventilation ports
- Fitment of DMD Smoke & Clear shields as well as Biltwell Bubble lens fit but require some adjusting while mounting. The lens also rests on the nose of the helmet. Neither affect vision or use. Montclair Riding Co. has not tried all lens and cannot guarantee fitment with all helmets.