The iconic Tourist Trophy jacket is updated for the serious biker, with removable D30 T5 EVO X Range elbow and shoulder protection that meets European CE safety standards, as well as a new fit for the female rider. In black Signature 6oz. waxed cotton, this jacket is both luxurious and highly durable, with a seam-sealed Miporex membrane between the shell and the lining. Choose this classic four-pocket design, with slanted left chest pocket for easy access when on the bike, and feel the authenticity of Belstaff's moto heritage alongside expertly integrated safety measures, as well as considered design in the form of under-arm metal vents and an embroidered logo buckle cover.
Zip, snap, and belt fastening
• 4 outer patch pockets with snap closure and waterproof flap
• D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows, and D30 Viper Pro back
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
• Inside facing jet pocket
• Metal breathers under arms
• Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in body
• Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
• Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
• Logo embroidered buckle cover.
DETAILS & CARE
A Word From Sy:
Nothing scream sexy and badass like motorcycle jacket. But it's more than just the looks. This jacket provides actual functionality (mostly) never found in your mall. Why? Belstaff engineered these jackets tailored for riding! See what I list below. I broke it down to see how this works for you.
A great 3 season jacket, the removable interior liner
Waxed 6 oz. cotton provides water and wind resistance
Corduroy neck lining for comfort and belt for a tighter fit (less air to infiltrate down your jacket)
2 adjustable sleeve buttons for on/off riding or glove accommodation, corduroy lining on the inside cuff
Adjustable belt for waist cinching with functional buckle cover to prevent tank/paint marring
Removable zipper vest liner
Removable shoulder and elbow armor - doesn't add much bulk (back protection is optional)
Don't cut yourself on either fashion or style. This is a staple piece for your wardrobe on or off your bike.