Choose Your Options
The Belstaff Bradshaw jacket is a 100% waterproof jacket. It is composed of a lightweight 6oz. waxed cotton fabric to give you 3 season comfortable protection. It's form fitting and asymmetrical design is timeless and modern. The stretch panels on the side give you flexibility while accentuating form.
List of Goodies:
- 6oz Wax Cotton
- Seam-sealed Miporex water-proof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs for added comfort
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- D3O elbow and shoulder armour meets the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011. Back protect optional.
- Pocket for back protector (available separately)
- Lower jet pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders
- Stretch side panels
- Metal aerators under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
A Word From Sy:
This is not your off the rack Barney's jacket. It is truly a motorcycle jacket. You ask how? First off, it comes with D30 shoulder and elbow padding not found in your department store. The button on the bottom of the jacket is rubber coated to prevent tank scratching. It also offers back breathing vents and wide zipper pulls that are glove friendly. In my opinion, this fits all bikes from cafe's to cruisers. The best part, you can remove the armor to wear this on or off your bike. This is one of the top motorcycle jackets you can have that does not scream bulky or generic. Be different, stay protected, and look stunning all in one shot.