Holler & Hood Robin Hog Nose Leather Mask
Holler & Hood is dedicated to the Motorcycle riders, Drag racers, Airplan pilots, Hot-rodders and all the Road runners folks. Old school inspired,these leather masks are handcrafted in France from selected pieces of leather and coming in a cool box. Each skins has its' own texture and singularity, added to a large range of colors, it makes each Holler & Hood leather mask genuine and unique.
The Original "Robin" Hog Nose Model masks come in one regular size: Standard These masks should fit most people with an average to strong face.
3 neck straps sizes: (Choose your neck straps size from the measurements drawing)
Medium up to 50cm / 19.685 inch
large up to 55cm / 21.653 inch
extra large up to 60cm / 23.622 inch
*Check all the measurements from the drawing if you have a doubt about the mask size then let me known so together we can definite if a custom made model is needed.
- This model is handcrafted in a single piece of leather allowing only a single color.
- The nose and mouth area is perforated providing a good ventilation and air supply.
- All the masks have a natural vegetable tanned leather lining for best comfort.
- A harmless soft pliers between the outside sking and lining molds around your nose and upper cheeks.
- An adjustable head elastic band is to be positioned right behind the top skull and above the ears.
- Leather sewn neck straps on a quality elastic band, easy closure with a simple buckle to allow the strap to move freely with ease.
- For best comfort, give minimum tension for neck straps and elastic head band.
To keep your mask healthy, it should be detailed with a leather cleaner and finish with a proper nourishing cream or moisturizer only on the outside skin. Always test for colorfastness with any product before you apply.
A word From Sy: By nature, I am a size Medium. I typically have a small, but long oval head shape so a size Medium works well for me. For reference, the circumference of my head size is 7 1/8 inches. People ask me if it breathes well and it does. However, you have to keep in mind that in the dead of heat, even a bandana will be warm. As with all masks, the heat will dissipate when you start to move. Otherwise, the perforation does well and the mask is comfortable for use with sunglasses or goggles.